I know this is the part, of a year ago where I make my grand statements and giving a narrative to my ever uprooting life while I grow into the woman I am to become.
Let’s see if I can give my life justice on how it is:
- FACT: I am in the process of living in a dream called the future, I am already living the life I have on January!
- CHILD: I’ve been excited of my new life on January, since August, I’ve been counting the days!
- REGRET: I really wished our wedding was November 11, 2017… It would’ve been our 11th year anniversary on 11-11. So 11 for 11,11. ❤
- FACT: I have a core group of friends, my dazzling *Kourtney and *Mario back home in *Bataan and my *Rory in *New Hampshire
- REALIZATION: My Pop is extremely happy with my decision, although he’s scared that I’d live to regret my move to *Bataan. He’s been needing me to move back home, and I know he just doesn’t want to ask me himself, and it’d had to come from me. so I decided it was time.
- STANCE: My mom is always telling me that I’m not doing the “right decision”, like just when “I start shine so bright, I’m dimming my own light”. I think she is wrong, because ALL MY LIFE, well, ever since I decided to take my life into my own hands and trust God that he has a plan for me, I don’t look back, once I’ve made my decision, I give it my all, that’s it pancit, no lookin’ back. If I do start to doubt myself I remember that it’s my decision that I am here, it’s all on me, I have no one else to blame so I don’t look back, there’s no point but to move forward.
- DREAM: I am looking forward to just being *Rudolph’s wife and going on roadtrips and exploring the rest of *Poland .
- FACT: Work is work and work will be less hours and less days in the office, and I’ll get to cook food from the heart and the soul.
- REALIZATION: I think life will be good. It’s been a year and I haven’t used the hashtag #sarapngbuhay, I think if you don’t feel full from life or contented on where you are then it’s time to change.
- FEARS: I do hope it’s not like the last time I made a list of things that will make me happy, none of them came true, but I guess the difference is that I am going for it, I am pursuing happiness, and I’m not waiting for it to come to me.
~I want a life of #sarapngbuhay, small things, big things, it’s all the same, it’s the appreciation I am learning about myself to love. ~