I’m doing okay! Haha I’m not great but I’m OKAY.
The lowdown: (the highup if you’re being positive?)
- I’ve found ways to deal with my now-large family.
- I have a steady income under my Pop (which I’m leaving to go to Manila next month(yes, i know, i’m going back)).
- My boyfriend and I are on a steady place, I think I know this. (but we are definitely good)
- I do odd food-related jobs for extra pay.
- I go on spontaneous out-of-town trips.
- I’ve finished my goal for my Pop
- Everyone loves my tatt. 😉
- I recently went on an overnight trip with good friend, and he made me realise that I came home to get my personality back! and I Did! 🙂
- I do ALOT of cringe-worthy things and it’s okay, because I am human and I make mistakes. 🙂
- Things don’t have to be “grab or never” but “mmm, yeah I should and I will.”
I know I’m not a 100% okay since my lola passed away, and it was the hardest on me, because my old job was my priority, and I didn’t give her enough of my attention, my lola will never be around again for the big moments in my life.
I do miss the people in my old job, but we all have to move on and take solace and happiness wherever it shines on us.
I am spontaneous. I am free. I am a happy person. I am my own person. I have my pride in myself and that is good! Life is good.